NOTE: the information on this page is pre-release and may still change.
- Marksman Tower: Allows to recruit Marksmen.
- Beast Den: Allows to recruit Silverbacks.
- Garrison: Allows to recruit Legionnaires.
- Proving Grounds: Allows to recruit Cuirrasiers.
- Justicar's Tower: Allows to recruit Justicars.
- Cathedral of Light: Allows to recruit Abbots.
- Halls of Glory: Allows to recruit Swordmasters.
- Transept of Elysium: Allows to recruit Celestials.
- Convent of Elrath: Allows to buy a Healing Sister.
- Blacksmith: Allows to buy a Ballista.
- Hall of Heroes: Allows to recruit Heroes.
- Magic Guild: Allows Heroes to learn spells (4 levels).
- Choral of Believers: Light magic spells cast by a hero inside the town's area of control are cast on the next higher rank.
- Embassy: +X% chance for negotiation with neutral armies inside the town's area of control.
- Horse Stables: Increases visiting hero's movement points by X until end of the week.
- Thieves Guild: Provides the town screen window to spy enemies and give overview of the game status.
- Town Portal: Allows Heroes to be teleported to the town (with the right spell) In Heroes VII we decided not to keep H6 town portal system.
The town portal only allows you to be teleported to this town if you hero have the right spell for this. However, like it was on previous games,
this spell only can teleport you to the nearest town.
- Marketplace: Provides the town screen window to trade resources.
- Resource Silo: Produces random resources each day.
- Alchemist Lab: Provides one unit of starsilver each day.
- Castle: Equips the town with walls and gates in siege combats. Equips the town with level 3 local guards.
- Artillery Range: Regenerates destroyed ballistas and equips the town walls with shooting towers. Provides the town with 3 towers in siege combats.
Town Hall Upgrades
- Capitol: Raises the daily income to 4000 gold / day. There can be only one Capitol per player and per map.
- Arcane Portal: Provides 5000 gold / day and additional great bonuses.
INFORMATION SOURCE: Discover Haven Townscreen in Details - Official Heroes 7 Web Site