Heroes III Cheat Codes
I would rather lose than cheat. Trouble and Challenge is what makes the game interesting. Play for playing, not winning because even if you lost, you have gained experience and you will not make the same mistake again.
If you're losing, surrender, don't annoy your opponent with cheats. If you cheat, he/she will never play with you again, but otherways you can have a rematch and beat him/her for real and feel proud. Look in the bottom of the following table for some non-cheat codes.
INSTRUCTIONS: When playing a game press TAB, type the CODE and press ENTER.
Codes below only work for HOMM3: The Restoration of Erathia.
Cheat codes were changed with the release of each expansion pack.
For Armageddon's Blade cheat codes, click here.
For Shadow of Death / Heroes 3 Complete cheat codes, click here.
|The following are cheat codes. You will get a message saying "Yourname: Cheater!!!"|
|nwctrojanrabbit||Immediate victory, ranks you a "Cheater!!!" in the "Land" coloumn.|
|nwconlyamodel||Build all buildings in your castle including the grail building.|
|nwcavertingoureyes||Hero gets 5 Archangels in each empty army slot.|
|nwcfleshwound||Hero gets 10 Black Knights in each empty army slot.|
|nwcantioch||Hero gains all war machines (Ballista, First Aid Tent, Ammo Cart).|
|nwctim||Hero gets spell book, all spells and 999 current spell points.|
|nwcigotbetter||Hero gains 1 level-up.|
|nwccoconuts||Hero gains unlimited movement.|
|nwccastleanthrax||Hero gains maximum luck for the rest of the game|
(shows "Cheater! +maximum" in the luck menu).
|nwcmuchrejoicing||Hero gains maximum morale for the rest of the game|
(shows "Cheater! +maximum" in the morale menu).
|nwcalreadygotone||Reveals the grail puzzle map.|
|nwcgeneraldirection||Reveals the whole map.|
|nwcshrubbery||Gives 100.000 gold and 100 of each other resource.|
|The following codes are not cheats. You will not get "Yourname: Cheater!!!" message.|
|nwcsirrobin||Immediate loss & head chop video. Easier way is just pressing "Esc" :)|
|nwcphisherprice||Brightens colors. When typed second time does nothing, but works on 3rd, 5th, 7th time etc... No way to reverse it I guess :)|
|ping||Used in multiplayer to determine latency (ping) of other human players.|
Lower number is better. Generally, ping around 1000 is ok. 1500 is bad.
REASONING OF CHEATS
by The Incredible Wuk.
The purpose of my writing, was to inform you of why the cheat codes are what they are. I have found the answer! At first when I saw the cheats, I thought oh yeah, these cheats sound pretty cool, but when I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I thought Woah! Those cheats are awesome!
(Monty Python, obviously, being the British Comedy team from a few decades ago including John Cleese, Michael Palin, Eric Idle, and such) and the Holy Grail being the best feature film they made, something I own on video and only just recently watched the other night. You really must watch it, it is tremendously funny.)
So here's what each cheat is from in the film (without nwc):
- coconuts (movement):
- The knights and King Arthur don't ride around on horses, they do a little skip while peasants who travel with them tap coconuts together to simulate the horses' hooves.
- muchrejoicing (morale):
- And they were forced to eat Sir Robin's minstrels. And there was much rejoicing
- castleanthrax (luck:
- A castle where 8 score of young blondes and brunettes all between the age of 16 and 19 1/2 who almost tempt one of the knights to stay in their castle and spank them all, and then after that, Oral Sex! The Knight was "rescued" by his "friends" before anything could happen.
- shrubbery (resources):
- The Knights Who Say Ni demand of King Arthur a shrubbery, before they let him past their part of the woods.
- avertingoureyes (archangels):
- God: What are you doing? Arthur: Averting our eyes, O Lord. God: Stop that! I hate it when people do that.
- fleshwound (black knights):
- The Black Knight gets both his arms chopped off and continues to fight, stating: It's only a flesh wound! Come on and fight!
- igotbetter (level up):
- She turned me into a newt! Pause, while every-one looks at him. ...I got better...
- generaldirection (map):
- I fart in your general direction, you stupid English pig dogs!
- tim (spells):
- And by what are you called, great enchanter? Enchanter: There are some who call me ....... Tim!
- antioch (war machines):
- The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!
- trojanrabbit (win):
- They unsuccessfully use a Trojan rabbit to try and surprise the French.
- sirrobin (loss):
- Sir Robin ran away and his minstrels made a song about it, which pestered him greatly.
- alreadygotone (puzzle):
- Arthur tells the French he's looking for the Holy Grail and they say they already got one.
- onlyamodel (town):
- Camelot! Camelot! Camelot! Camelot! Peasant: It's only a model. Shut up!
COMPLETED CAMPAIGNS CHEAT
This savegame file will allow you to play any of the seven campaigns. Save this file into the "games" folder inside the Heroes 3 folder. Then start up the game, click Load Game, Campaign Game and select "Campaigns Completed".
Thanks to The Nether Gods team for reasoning of cheats and completed campaigns!