Order / Academy Creatures

Level 1

Dwarf - Level 1 Order Dwarf - Level 1 Order
Magic ResistanceMagic Resistance
This creature's Magic Resistance gives it a chance of resisting most hostile spells. The creature also takes less damage from spells that cause direct damage. All creatures have 50% of Magic Resistance, exept Gold Golem, which has 75%.
Dwarf
Health: 12
Damage: 2-3
Population: 18
Cost: 28 Gold
Shots: N/A
Attack: 11
RangeAtt: N/A
Defence: 11
RangeDef: 11
Mana: N/A
Speed: 3
Movement: 4
AdvMove: 18
Killing XP: 8
Dwarves have a 50 % of chance resisting any hostile spell, and take half damage from spell attacks.
Has 50% magic resistance.
Comments: A slow but solid level 1 unit, when they finally reach the enemy (or more likely, when it reaches them), they can deal a fair amount of damage.
Halfling - Level 1 Order Halfling - Level 1 Order
RangedRanged
The Ranged ability allows this creature to attack enemies at a distance, but in melee combat this creature does half damage unless it has the Normal Melee ability.
GiantslayerGiantslayer
Giantslayer allows this creature to do extra damage to 4th level creatures.
Halfling
Health: 8
Damage: 1-2
Population: 23
Cost: 22 Gold
Shots: 10
Attack: 5
RangeAtt: 10
Defence: 10
RangeDef: 10
Mana: N/A
Speed: 6
Movement: 4
AdvMove: 18
Killing XP: 7
Halflings do extra damage against 4th level creatures.
Comments: A weaker level 1 shooter, the halfling is great against low stacks of level 4 creatures when in high numbers.

Level 2

Gold Golem - Level 2 Order Gold Golem - Level 2 Order
MechanicalMechanical
Mechanical creature are not affected by morale, or by spells or abilities that only work on living creatures.
Magic ResistanceMagic Resistance
This creature's Magic Resistance gives it a chance of resisting most hostile spells. The creature also takes less damage from spells that cause direct damage. All creatures have 50% of Magic Resistance, exept Gold Golem, which has 75%.
Gold Golem
Health: 50
Damage: 8-12
Population: 6
Cost: 240 Gold
Shots: N/A
Attack: 16
RangeAtt: N/A
Defence: 16
RangeDef: 16
Mana: N/A
Speed: 7
Movement: 6
AdvMove: 19
Killing XP: 56
Gold golems have a 75 % chance of resisting any hostile spell, and take only 25 % of damage from spell attacks.
Has 75% magic resistance.
Comments: A much better creature than the mage. Having 50 HP (highest for a level 2) make it very difficult to defeat easily. If you think about turning to spells Ė donít, as Gold Golems are also mechanical, and have 75% magic resistance.
Mage - Level 2 Order Mage - Level 2 Order
SpellcasterSpellcaster
Spellcaster allows this creature to use a variety of spells during combat.
Mage
Health: 16
Damage: 3-4
Population: 8
Cost: 160 Gold
Shots: N/A
Attack: 6
RangeAtt: N/A
Defence: 12
RangeDef: 12
Mana: 16
Speed: 5
Movement: 6
AdvMove: 19
Killing XP: 38
The mage can cast the following spells: Blur, Curse, Magic Fist (4.8/Mage), Poison (2.4/Mage), and Raise Skeletons (1.6/Mage).
Comments: A poor level 2 creature with rather weak spells. Ones that I use are poison, blur and magic fist. Its 16 (lowest for a level 2) hit points make it an easy target, as does its sluggish speed.

Level 3

Genie - Level 3 Order Genie - Level 3 Order
FlyingFlying
Flying allows this creature to fly over obstacles, creatures, heroes and castle walls.
SpellcasterSpellcaster
Spellcaster allows this creature to use a variety of spells during combat.
Genie
Health: 60
Damage: 9-12
Population: 6
Cost: 550 Gold
Shots: N/A
Attack: 10
RangeAtt: N/A
Defence: 18
RangeDef: 18
Mana: 24
Speed: 6
Movement: 10
AdvMove: 25
Killing XP: 105
Genies can cast the following spells: Cowardice, Create Illusion (18 HP/Genie), Ice Bolt (18/Genie), Mirth, Slow, and Song of Peace.
Comments: Rather poor statistics, especially attack, but the Geniesí strength are in the spells. With a great array of spells including Ice Bolt, Song of Peace, and Create Illusion can devastate an opposing army. It is very cheap, too, only half the cost of a Vampire.
Naga - Level 3 Order Naga - Level 3 Order
No RetaliationNo Retaliation
This creature's No Retaliation ability allows it to attack without any chance of retaliation.
Naga
Health: 90
Damage: 14-22
Population: 4
Cost: 850 Gold
Shots: N/A
Attack: 22
RangeAtt: N/A
Defence: 22
RangeDef: 22
Mana: N/A
Speed: 7
Movement: 6
AdvMove: 20
Killing XP: 157
The many-armed naga has a distinct advantage over other creatures, allowing them to attack with no fear of retaliation.
Comments: An average level 3 creature, the Naga possesses the always welcome no-retaliation ability. Taking into account the speed of the Naga, as well as its sizeable amount of HP, it would be a phyiscally strong creature to have.

Level 4

Dragon Golem - Level 4 Order Dragon Golem - Level 4 Order
MechanicalMechanical
Mechanical creature are not affected by morale, or by spells or abilities that only work on living creatures.
First StrikeFirst Strike
First Strike allows this creature to strike an opponent in melee combat before it can retaliate.
Negate First StrikeNegate First Strike
Negate First Strike allows this creature to counter First Strike abilities or spells.
Dragon Golem
Health: 220
Damage: 35-55
Population: 2
4000 Gold + 4 Ore
Shots: N/A
Attack: 34
RangeAtt: N/A
Defence: 34
RangeDef: 34
Mana: N/A
Speed: 9
Movement: 12
AdvMove: 27
Killing XP: 630
The reflexes of a dragon golem are tuned so tightly that their lightning fast attacks strikes before even the quickest enemy. They are built and manned by the mysterious, mechanically-minded Red Dwarves.
Comments: With slightly higher ratings than the Titan, the Dragon Golem is a formidable adversary when it reaches the opponents, which doesnít take long. It has an astounding 12 movement on the battlefield (and 9 speed), making it one of the fastest walkers.
Titan - Level 4 Order Titan - Level 4 Order
RangedRanged
The Ranged ability allows this creature to attack enemies at a distance, but in melee combat this creature does half damage unless it has the Normal Melee ability.
Normal MeleeNormal Melee
This creature's Normal Melee means it doesn't suffer the melee combat damage penalty suffered by most ranged creatures.
Chaos WardChaos Ward
Chaos Ward makes this creature 50% resistant to Chaos spells, and its Melee and Ranged Defense is increased by 50% against Chaos-aligned opponents.
Titan
Health: 210
Damage: 34-50
Population: 2
4000 Gold
Shots: 16
Attack: 32
RangeAtt: 32
Defence: 32 (48 vs Chaos)
RangeDef: 32 (48 vs Chaos)
Mana: N/A
Speed: 6
Movement: 7
AdvMove: 21
Killing XP: 616
Unlike most ranged creatures, titans do full damage to adjacent targets. They are also resistant to Chaos Magic spells and take less damage from Chaos-aligned opponents.
Has 50% magic resistance to Chaos spells.
Comments: The third best shooter in the game is a fairly strong creature in its own right. Good speed, and the no-melee penalty set it apart from most shooters. The Titan is about on par with the Dragon Golem in a 1 on 1.

Thanks to Lich (Guardian's Grove Admin, Heroes Community Moderator) for creature stats and images
and to The_Hydra (Heroes 5 Content Admin, Heroes Community Moderator) for comments and HTML processing.