banner requires iframes
» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
Flying to the Rescue (Flying to the Rescue)
Mission Two: Tearing the Veil
Zehir has acquitted himself nobly in Ygg-Chall; Ylaya and her armies will come to his aid in Talonguard. However, Zehir now needs to find out what is going on with the rebels in the Griffin Empire. In the hopes of uniting them and helping their cause he has gone in search of Godric's daughter, Freyda, and Duke Duncan.Map Size: 136x136 (with underground)
Max Hero Level: No limit
20 Djinn Sultans
Tome of Summoning Magic
Allows Summoning Magic spells to be cast without any skill in this school.
- Find the Tear of Asha
- The critical ingredient for the rite is nothing less than a Tear of Asha. Though Zehir can feel its presence, he needs to seek out the obelisks that will lead him to it.
- Find the Cleric and the Inquisitor to help with the rite.
- To hold the magical rite that will deprive the Demons of their human disguise, Zehir needs help in the form of Clerics, Inquisitors and Zealots. A Zealot has already offered his aid. Thus, the Cleric and the Inquisitor need to be found.
- Move Zehir's city to the site of the ritual.
- A rite this potent needs all the support it can get. Zehir must move his city to the site where the ritual is to be performed.
- Find the site and then perform the ritual.
- These lands are swarming with Demons disguised as Men. To unmask them and reveal their true nature, Zehir must do something at which he excels: performing a magical rite.
- Defeat the Inferno hero and destroy his town.
- All is clear! The rite has exposed certain towns as havens of demonic evil. One of these towns hides a powerful Demonlord who is responsible for the death and destruction in the region. Freyda and Duncan must kill the beast and raze his cursed castle to the ground.
- Freyda must survive
- Freyda has many things she wants to do, not the least of which is vengeance. She must live.
- Duncan must survive
- Duncan has great hopes for the empire, and must be around to achieve them. He must survive.
- Zehir must obtain a Tear of Asha
- Only Zehir has the power to perform this rite. You must give the Tear of Asha to him.
- Zehir must survive
- It's not over yet - Biara is still in power. Zehir must live to see his mission through.
- Destroy the Inferno town
- It's the long-awaited payback time for the loyal armies of the Griffin Empire. Freyda and Duncan must clear out every town that protects Demons; one is located to the north. It would be good to start there so that enemy reinforcements will not be a problem.