» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Queen (Haven Campaign)
Mission Five: The Fall of the King
As a result of an artful intrigue played by Agrael and his succubus helper, Biara, Isabel is taken prisoner. Soon she will be taken to Sheogh, the centuries-old prison of the Demon Sovereign.Map Size: 136x136 (with underground)
Max Hero Level: 24
4 Imperial Griffins
Four Leaf Clover
Increases luck by +1.
- Rescue Isabel and capture Dunmoor
- Isabel has been captured by the enemy! Her only hope lies with Godric, who has returned from his mission to the Wizards of the Silver Cities. Though his diplomatic mission failed and he brings no new allies, he must still free the young queen from prison near the city of Dunmoor within a week.
Dunmoor, an old fortress which has survived many assaults, will provide a shelter for the queen in these troubled times.
- Hold Dunmoor against enemy attacks
- Dunmoor is heavily guarded fortress. From within, Isabel and Godric can withstand enemy attacks while they plan their next move.
Losing Dunmoor is almost certain death, the young queen and the old knight must defend it at all costs.
- Set up Tears of Asha in Dunmoor
- The city where the Tear of Asha is situated will be the most powerful and prosperous.
- Send Godric to Nicolai
- Isabel and Godric have found themselves trapped within Dunmoor. The only aid they can rely upon is King Nicolai and his army, who fight the Demons nearby.
The queen decides to send Godric to Nicolai, asking for help. He must go by the road through the demon lands and remote garrison.
- Get a message to Nicolai
- Agrael decides to prevent Nicolai from taking Dunmoor and rushes to attack. The way for Isabel is free now and her new aim is to get in time on the place of the battle between Agrael and Nicolai.
- Isabel and Godric must survive
- Isabel and Godric must survive in order to reach their goal and continue on.