» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Cultist (Inferno Campaign)
Mission Three: The Conquest
Agrael must travel a long, hard road to get to Tieru. He will have to cross the lands of the Elves, and they are hardly disposed to allow passage to a Demon Lord. Agrael, however, is not about to let a few angry Elves stop him from reaching his goal...Map Size: 136x136
Max Hero Level: 24
2 Pit Fiends
43 Horned Overseers
- Cross the border
- Attack the border garrison and fight your way past into the Elven lands of Irollan.
- Capture all Elves towns
- The elves are a proud people, who would rather die than face dishonor. The way across their land will not be a casual stroll, and Agrael must be prepared for the many dangers that he will face on his path.
The first objective is to capture an Elven town where he will be able to reinforce his army.
- Defeat Gilraen
- A new enemy faces the Demon Lord, an Elven warrior who has sworn to destroy him.
One more, one less... given the odds it makes little difference, but "one less" is still better.
- Agrael must survive
- Agrael must survive in order to reach his goal and continue on.
- Destroy the source of druid magic
- The way through the heart of Irollan could prove deadly if Agrael cannot overcome the druidic magics that assail him.
Only after destroying the druids' power can the Demon Lord hope to achieve his goal.