banner requires iframes
» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Will of Asha (The Will of Asha)
Mission Three: The Bull's Wake
The extent of Giovanni's network was in adequation with his personal ambition. Dormant cells of Undead had been cleverly hidden within the borders of the Griffin Empire. Arantir sends Ornella to consolidate them under his rule and to enrol them in his fight for the restoration of Asha's equilibrium. Ornella must enter the Bull Duchy and find Giovanni's hideouts. Their exact location was kept a secret even from her.Map Size: 136x136
Max Hero Level: 20
Skull of Markal
Increases hero's Spellpower and knowledge by +5, but decreases Morale by -2.
- Meet Arantir safely with reinforcements for his legions.
- Arantir sends Ornella on a mission to gather the remaining hidden cells of Giovanni's network. Meanwhile, the High Necromancer must tend to final affairs within Heresh in anticipation of his potentially long excursion into the Griffin Empire. After Ornella has accomplished her task, and demonstrated her abilities and loyalty to the chosen of Asha, she will meet him in the East.
- Capture the castle harboring Orlando
- Your spies have found Orlando's scent. He is certainly hiding in one of the Bull Duchy castles, unafraid of the Death Lord legions hot on his trail. Arantir is appalled by the fact that the Demon-worshipper is even more at home in the Griffin Empire than he was in the Silver Cities. Orlando must be stopped.
- Ornella must survive
- Ornella must prove her worth to her new master. Final death is not an option.
- Arantir must survive
- To fulfill Asha's design, Arantir must survive.
- Claim Giovanni's abandoned Necropolis
- This town would seem to be an excellent base for Arantir to continue his excursion into the Griffin Empire. Perhaps Giovanni has left some clues behind as to why he had developped such an intricate network.
- Recruit the local Undead to your army
- Local Vampires confirm Ornella's suspicions that numerous Undead cells await Giovanni's call to service. They would certainly join her, the servant of Arantir, Asha's chosen.