banner requires iframes
» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Mage (Academy Campaign)
Mission Four: The Alliance
The war against Isabel and the Undead reaches its final stage. Zehir, Findan and Godric will have to capture her and perform the Rite of True Nature. If all goes well, it will help the Queen to avoid the terrible fate of becoming the mother of the Demon Messiah..Map Size: 176x176
Max Hero Level: 30
Phantom Forces (18 Mana)
Copies the selected friendly unit (only one copy can be made). The copy can't cast any spell or use any ability and disappears as soon as it receives any damage. (Incorporeal ability gives the copy 50% chance to avoid any damage).
Shield of Crystal Ice
Adds +2 to hero's defense and grants 50% protection from fire-based spells while equipped.
- Capture Isabel and carry out the ritual
- After the deaths of Nicolai and Markal, nothing can stop the heroes in their mission to save Isabel. The only problem left is Isabel herself, who stands at the head of the Griffin Empire's forces.
There are rumors throughout the lands of Isabel's insanity, and the heroes may have no choice but to capture her by force.
- Zehir, Godric and Findan must survive
- Zehir, Godric and Findan must survive in order to reach their goal and continue on.
- Confront Raelag
- Again, as they did before, an army of Dark Elves has emerged to protect the young queen.
At that time Raelag's forces saved Isabel, so no one can be sure of who is on which side now...
- Raelag and Shadya must survive
- Raelag and Shadya must survive in order to reach their goal and continue on.