» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Warlock (Dungeon Campaign)
Mission One: The Clanlord
Clan Shadowbrand, having lost their chief, follow custom and declare a tournament of heroes. An obscure Warlock named Raelag hopes to win the tournament, take the clan's Ring, and become Clanlord.Map Size: 176x176 (with underground)
Max Hero Level: 12
With the Marketplace you can buy and sell resources (exchange rates increase with each Marketplace you own).
- Prepare for the tournament
- Any Warlock can try to become the leader of a clan of Ygg-Chall, but few manage it. The most common mistakes are bad preparation and overestimating one's capabilities.
Raelag must use the time before the tournament to prepare himself thoroughly for the battles ahead.
- Obtain the Ring of the Shadowbrand
- The preparations are over and now the outcome of the tournament depends only on Raelag's talent and luck.
He will have to defeat all other contestants and obtain the the Ring of the Shadowbrand to win the tournament.
- Raelag must survive
- Raelag must survive in order to reach his goal and continue on.