» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Ranger (Sylvan Campaign)
Mission One: The Refugees
War is inevitable. Small clashes happen every day in the borderland between the once allied nations of Irollan and the Griffin Empire. Elven King Alaron, whose domain has been destabilized by Agrael's raid and the fighting in the Silver Cities, wants to defer the beginning of the war at all costs.Map Size: 136x136
Max Hero Level: 12
2 Druid Elders
4 Master Hunters
- Hold the borders
- Findan has long served his people, most recently as a guard at the borders of Irollan.
War now looms between elves and humans, but the order to attack will not come...
Findan's task is defensive -- to hold the borders of his beloved land. No less then 4 garrisons must stay under elven control.
- Do not cross the Empire border
- Irollan suffered heavy losses in the war with Agrael and the defeat of their army by Isabel. More time is needed to prepare for another war.
With Irollan unready, Findan must be careful not to cross the border and risk all-out war with the Griffin Empire.
- Findan must survive
- Findan must survive in order to reach his goal and continue on.
- Destroy the Demon army
- Unexpectedly, a demon army has appeared at the borders of Irollan. Findan must stop them at all costs and prevent another demon invasion.
- Recapture the frontier post.
- The enemy has managed to seize one of the frontier posts, crippling the border line of Irollan. Findan will have to regain control over this strategically important location