» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Ranger (Sylvan Campaign)
Mission Four: The Archipelago
Now that an army led by Findan's apprentices stands guard over Syris Thalla, nothing prevents him from traveling to the Dragonmist Islands to meet Tieru. There, he will learn the truth of Alaron's worries of a menace endangering the whole world.Map Size: 176x176 (with underground)
Max Hero Level: 30
10 War Dancers
8 Master Hunters
- Find Tieru
- The Dragonmist Islands are a dangerous place for any unwary traveller. But now that the fog has gone, finding Tieru will be easy.
Perhaps Tieru himself lowered the mist to permit Findan to find him more quickly?
- Save Tieru
- Tieru is in danger! Demon troops have landed on his island, and they surely do not have friendly intentions.
Findan must hurry to aid the Druid in his fight.
- Discover why Tieru was attacked
- With luck, the death of Tieru does not mean that all is lost.
Findan must pursue the murderers and solve the mystery of Tieru's death.
- Findan must survive.
- Findan must survive in order to reach his goal and continue on.
- Collect ancient artifacts
- One of the legends about the Dragonmist Islands says that many ancient artifacts were hidden there. Looking for Tieru you should care to find these artifacts, as they may help Findan to win the war against the Undead.