» Spoiler Warning «
These campaign pages contain information that can spoil your discovery while playing.
Proceed here with caution.
The Ranger (Sylvan Campaign)
Mission Three: The Defense
While Findan was absent, the army of the Vampire Lord Nicolai besieged the capital of Irollan, Syris Thalla. Findan will have to break their lines and lift the siege. The future of Irollan, the honor of the Elves, and quite possibly the fate of all of Ashan are at stake.Map Size: 136x136 (with underground)
Max Hero Level: 24
2 Silver Unicorns
Four Leaf Clover
Increases luck by +1.
- Recapture Syris Thalla
- Syris Thalla, the ancient elven capitol, was captured by the enemy! The loss of Syris Thalla is not just the loss of a city - it is the loss of a symbol, a grievious wound, which Nicolai has inflicted upon the Elven people.
But Findan still has a chance to save his land. The future of his whole nation is now in his hands.
- Hold Syris Thalla against attackers
- Syris Thalla is free, but there is no doubt that the enemy will try to retake it.
This must be avoided at all costs, though Findan is its only surviving hero. If he should fall, no one will be left to defend the city.
- Prepare the garrison of Syris Thalla
- The time has come to keep his promise and meet with Tieru. But if Findan leaves to travel to the Dragonmist Islands, Syris Thalla will be attacked.
The city garrison must be prepared to repulse attacks. Assemble 50 Elder Druids, 30 Silver Unicorns and 10 Green Dragons do defend it.
- Free Talanar and Diarel
- The second phase of Findan's plan is to free two skillful military leaders who will be able to defend Syris Thalla while he is gone.
- Findan must survive
- Findan must survive in order to reach his goal and continue on.